Printable DIY Origami Gnome Card - Happy Birthday Design
Wish your special someone a happy birthday with our origami gnome card that you can hand make yourself! This digital template can be downloaded immediately so you can skip the wait for postal delivery. Print off one to use as a unique card or print out an entire set as needed. This listing is for the gnome card only. If you are interested in also purchasing a matching envelope please refer to our other listing.
DOWNLOADABLE KIT INCLUDES
- printable template for happy birthday gnome card (2 pages - requires double sided printing)
- detailed, step-by-step folding instructions (4 pages with color illustrations)
All files are in PDF format.
Materials you will need to prepare: regular printer paper (not recommended to use with cardstock), a personal color printer, and scissors. (Tape & glue optional)
Envelope is not included but if you'd like to use one, please check out our other listing.
Free printable sealing stickers and address label are available for download on our blog.
- Template and instructions will fit both letter and A4 sized paper
- When folded, the card is roughly 4" x 4.25" (10.2 cm x 10.8 cm)
- Front: "Happy Birthday!"
- Inside: "Hope it's magical!"
Pulling your gnome's arms releases the card to open, revealing the message inside.
- Once you submit your payment, you'll be automatically emailed a link that will allow you to download your digital copy of the kit. Please look out for this message and click on the link to begin downloading your card.